The Te-Alah Dancers

The Te-Alah Dancers
January, 2008

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm Back!

I've missed everyone but NYC was wonderful! We saw some break dancers in the subway who were incredible! I tried to pick up some new moves for us but I'm thinking spinning on our heads may cause a skirt issue ;)

At class tomorrow night we'll really hit the Rohy Feek dance and also review the veil dance and Ode to Justin. The Wednesday evening girls need to let me know if they are going to perform on May 5th so we can get everyone together to run through the show. Also, anyone wishing to solo needs to let me know.

See you all this week!
rassi

1 comment:

Mahira said...

Cookie,
What music did you do your solo too? I thought we could use what you started for a duet. Let me know what track it was.

Have a good week everyone,
Mahira