The Te-Alah Dancers

The Te-Alah Dancers
January, 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008

A New Post

I can't believe it's been a year, almost to the day, that I posted here!  My good intentions to getting a real website up and running have hit several snags along the way so I thought I'd post here once again.

Anna,  Tami, and I attended a belly dance workshop on Saturday in Columbus.  Sahra Saeeda from Los Angeles taught us Egyptian style Orientale and Zanbaka from Seattle,  taught various strong hand and arm movements and positions.   We also watched Anna shop ;))))  She made some beautiful purchases.  The show on Saturday night was fantastic!

Our next performance is scheduled for August 9 at the Hospice for Hope benefit.  We also have been invited to be in the Fireman's Parade in Covington, Kentucky on August 23 at 7 p.m.  Anna also received a request from a Girl Scout Troupe to teach and perform for them.  The nursing home in Ripley also wants us to perform.  I'm very excited that we are continuing to move forward and get more experience performing!

Please be working on combination ideas.  I really want to try to do a group choreo with everyone having some input.

Rassi

No comments: